- ALL PURPOSE CLEANER: Make your home sparkle with Pine-Sol All Purpose Cleaner in the Original Pine scent that cleans, disinfects and kills 99% of germs,
- SAFE ON YOUR SURFACE: This Pine-Sol concentrate cleaners penetrates and removes messes on most hard nonporous surface indoors or outdoors, including appliances, outdoor furniture and can also be used to freshen laundry,
- CONCENTRATED CLEANER: Concentrated formula that can be diluted for most jobs, delivering 50 gallons effective cleaning product for heavy cleaning and light touch ups,
- PINE SOL SCENT: Deodorize and wipe out odor causing bacteria with the long lasting fresh scent of pine in a dilutable formula to tackle any job,
- MULTI-SURFACE CLEANER: Pine- Sol All Purpose Cleaner powers through tough dirt, grease and grime providing the multi-surface cleaner every household needs to sparkle and smell great
EYE IRRITANT. Do not get in eyes. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear rubber gloves. FIRST AID: EYES – Immediately rinse with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, call a doctor. IF SWALLOWED – Drink a glassful of water. Call a doctor or a poison control center. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. CONTAINS: Alkyl alcohol ethoxylates. CONTAINER DISPOSAL: Offer empty container for recycling. If recycling is not available, discard container in trash.
Inactive Ingredients: Other Ingredients*: 91.3%. total: 100.0%. *includes detergents And othercleaning agents. Contains biodegradable cleaning agents. Ingredienteactivo: aceite de pino 8.7%, otros ingredientes*: 91.3%. total 100.0%.*incluye detergentes y otros agentes limpiadores. Contiene agenteslimpiadores biodegradables.
Ingredients: Alkyl alcohol ethoxylates. CONTAINS BIODEGRADABLE CLEANING AGENTS, CONTAINS NO PHOSPHORUS.
Active Ingredients: Active: pine oil 8.7%
Instructions: GENERAL CLEANING AND FLOORS: Use 1/4 cup per gallon of water. Usually no rinsing required. On wood surfaces, do not allow puddles of cleaner to remain. *Not recommended for use on unfinished, unsealed, unpainted, waxed, oiled or worn flooring. Test a small area first. TOUGH JOBS: Use full strength and rinse immediately. Not recommended for use full-strength on copper or aluminum. For painted surfaces, test a small area first. Usage: Commercial kitchens, cafeterias, bathrooms, and tough jobs